Skip to content
Q. Is it safe to take homemade products?
- All of our products are 100% natural and are completely homemade. Any person with the age of more than ten can enjoy our consumable products.
- Satvic Foods' Immunity Boosters, Indian Spices, Protein Bars, and Beauty Products, and Peanut Butter are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. It is recommended to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before consuming any homemade products.
- The products sold at Satvic Foods have ingredients that are known for several health improving properties. However, we do not claim any effects as said or observed. FDA and FSSAI have not evaluated these statements.
- While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Q. Why Satvic Foods is different than other brands?
- We think that transparency is the major factor here. At Satvic Foods, we ensured that everything comes out of love. All the products that you receive are completely homemade and we have not added any colors or chemicals. The color that you will find in Golden Milk Masala, Kesari Thandai Mix, or even at Indian Sambhar Masala, comes from Saffron, Turmeric, Rose Petals, Lentils, and such.
Q. Can my diabetic parents consume products from Satvic Foods?
- Absolutely! In all of our products (except Chocolate Peanut Butter), we have not added any sugar. Even in Chocolate Peanut Butter, we added naturally sourced jaggery to cut down the bitter taste of homemade cocoa powder. All the products from Satvic Foods are 100 percent preservative free, chemical free, and are plant based! That being said, you should always consult your doctor before you start using any new product.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist