Frequently Bought Together
Satvic Foods' Cinnamon Chai Masala is a unique blend of 11 natural spices that offer a burst of flavors and aromas, taking your chai experience to the next level. Each ingredient is carefully chosen for its individual benefits, making this masala a powerhouse of health benefits. From the warmth of cinnamon to the pungency of black pepper, every spice in this masala has a role to play in keeping you healthy and energetic. The perfect balance of flavors and aromas in this masala can transform your regular chai into a delightful and healthy beverage.
Dry Ginger, Clove, Green Cardamom, Mace Spice (Javitri), Black Pepper, White Pepper, Pippali Mool, Long Pepper (Lendi Pipal), Nutmeg (Jaifal), Cinnamon, Saffron
Here are five benefits of including this masala in your daily routine:
- Boosts Digestion: The combination of Clove, Cardamom, and Dry Ginger in this masala can help improve digestion and prevent indigestion, bloating, and acidity.
- Enhances Immunity: The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of Black Pepper and Cinnamon can help enhance immunity and protect against infections and illnesses.
- Reduces Inflammation: The bioactive compounds present in Clove, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg can help reduce inflammation in the body and alleviate pain and swelling.
- Improves Heart Health: The presence of antioxidants in Cardamom and Cinnamon can help reduce the risk of heart diseases and lower cholesterol levels.
- Relieves Stress: The aroma of Cinnamon and Cardamom can help reduce stress and anxiety and promote relaxation.
With the goodness of all these natural ingredients, Satvic Foods' Cinnamon Chai Masala is a perfect addition to your daily routine.
How to Add Satvic Foods' Cinnamon Chai Masala to Your Tea?
- Start preparing your morning or evening tea like you always do
- Once the water/milk combination starts to boil, add one given teaspoon (5g) of Satvic Foods' Cinnamon Chai Masala and let the tea boil.
- Stir the tea well before pouring it into your choice of vessel.
- Enjoy the refreshing masala tea :)
Satvic Foods' Cinnamon Chai Masala powder is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. It is recommended to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before consuming any homemade masala powders. Prepared under the same unit that processed nuts.
I love the cinnamon flavor tea. But when I tried this masala, it was something different - more refreshing, more aromatic, and the taste? just heavenlyyy... Thank you Satvic, its amazing.
I never tasted cinnamon chai before. but it was absolutely amazing.
new tasty tea from cinnamon chai masala
I loved having cinnamon flavoured milk first thing in the morning by adding this powder. It good as much as rejuvenating. Thank you Satvic :)