Cinnamon Doodh Masala is a blend of 100% original Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, Javitri, Jaiphal, and other Indian spices. Satvic Foods' Cinnamon Doodh Masala is a quick and simple variation best enjoyed during the winter season. This instant doodh masala has dry ginger and clove, which are considered the best Indian spices to fight flu. Cinnamon Doodh Masala has spices (nutmeg, mace, and dry ginger) that have a warm inherent effect on the body. This milk masala is recommended to consume for the winter season and monsoon as it gives warmth and energy.
Cinnamon Doodh Masala is made by using natural spices, like:
Cinnamon Doodh Masala works equally well for vegans too as it can be used in any kind of vegan milk. You can also add it in Kheer, Phirni, Shrikhand, Rasmalai, Rabdi, Sooji Halwa, and Basundi.
We have used the following ingredients to make the best in class Cinnamon Doodh Masala for you.
Dry Ginger, Clove, Green Cardamom, Mace Spice (Javitri), Black Pepper, White Pepper, Pippali Mool, Long Pepper (Lendi Pipal), Nutmeg (Jaifal), Cinnamon, Saffron
Benefits of adding Cinnamon Doodh Masala to your Kheer or MilkSatvic Foods’ Cinnamon Doodh Masala is a family favorite mix consumed during the winter evenings. This milk masala powder will make the regular milk even healthier. In addition to clove and dry ginger, Satvic Foods' Cinnamon Doodh Masala has several natural herbs that help in increasing immunity.
- Cloves have antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- Cardamom has antioxidants and cancer-fighting compounds
- Black peppers have anti-inflammatory properties, helps with digestion and nutrient absorption
- Cinnamon has powerful medicinal properties such as lowering the risk of diabetes and regulating blood sugar
- Dry Ginger helps reduce inflammation and improves digestion
How to add Satvic Foods' Cinnamon Doodh Masala to your milk?
- Pour lukewarm milk into your choice of mug
- Add 1 given teaspoon (5g) of Cinnamon Doodh Masala to it
- Add Sugar if required
- Stir it well
- Enjoy the Cinnamon Milk :)
Satvic Foods' Cinnamon Doodh Masala is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. It is recommended to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before consuming any homemade masala products. Prepared under the same unit that processed nuts.