Satvic Foods' Kadak Chai Masala is a great way of making sure that you get all antioxidants with your morning or evening tea. Since our Kadak Chai Masala consists of several spices, like long pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, and dry ginger, it not only helps us increase immunity but also adds a unique flavor to your daily tea.
The Indian Chai, popularly known as Masala Chai, is made with a fine blend of tea powder with an added spice mix known as Chai Masala, also known as Kadak Chai Masala. Here are the ingredients we used to create a special Kadak Chai Masala for you.
Green Cardamom, Aniseed (Saunf), Licorice (Mulethi), Dry Ginger, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Clove, Long Pepper (Pipli), Basil Leaves
Kadak Chai Masala is a blend of whole spices, clove, and dry ginger powder, which makes it much more flavorful when added to Indian tea. Kadak Chai Masala adds a unique flavor to the tea and enhances health benefits.
Benefits of adding Kadak Chai Masala to your tea
- Cloves have antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- Cardamom has antioxidants and cancer-fighting compounds
- Black peppers have anti-inflammatory properties, helps with digestion and nutrient absorption
- Cinnamon has powerful medicinal properties such as lowering the risk of diabetes and regulating blood sugar
- Dry Ginger helps reduce inflammation and improves digestion
How to add Satvic Foods' Kadak Chai Masala in your tea?
- Start preparing your morning or evening tea like you always do
- Once the water/milk combination starts to boil, add 1 given teaspoon (5g) of Satvic Foods' Kadak Chai Masala and let the tea boil
- Stir the tea well before pouring in your choice of vessel
- Enjoy the refreshing masala tea :)
Satvic Foods' Kadak Chai Masala powder is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. It is recommended to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before consuming any homemade masala powders. Prepared under the same unit that processed nuts.