Pav Bhaji is one fast food that almost everyone loves. Delhi Pav Bhaji is famous for its North Indian touch that adds spice and flavor to taste. With Delhi Pav Bhaji Masala, we have tried to bring back that savory touch of Mumbai street food while maintaining all the nutritional values of Black Cardamom, Clove, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Jeera, and others remain intact.
Traditional Delhi Pav Bhaji is cooked by adding green peas, cauliflower, tomatoes, and carrots. Satvic Foods' Delhi Pav Bhaji Masala enhances the flavor and serves several health benefits.
Pav Bhaji Recipe:
- Hallow fry 2 tbsp garlic paste
- Add 2 chopped onions in 2 tbsp oil. Cook till oil separates, add half cup curd
- Add 2 chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp Delhi Pav Bhaji Masala, Chili Powder, and Salt (as per taste)
- Add 500 gms boiled vegetables like potatoes, green peas, cauliflower, capsicum. Cook and mash it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add a blob of butter, sprinkle chopped coriander leaves
- Serves with hot buttered pav :)
Satvic Foods' Delhi Pav-Bhaji Masala is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. It is recommended to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before consuming any homemade masala powders. Prepared under the same unit that processed nuts.