With the winter season upon us, and the ongoing situation with COVID, Satvic Foods’ Herbal Immunity Kadha is a must-have masala to keep at home. Satvic Foods’ Herbal Immunity Kadha has natural spices, like Turmeric, Whole Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Clove, Dry Ginger Powder, Basil leaves, and others mixed with premium mint leaves (Pudina). These ancient spices have shown anti-oxidant properties that build your body’s defense by improving your immunity.
There are several immunity-boosting kadhas currently available online, and you can even make it at the comfort of your home. But if you are looking for an immunity booster with 100% organic ingredients, you should at least try going ahead with Satvic Foods’ Herbal Immunity Kadha.
Satvic Foods’ Herbal Immunity Kadha is brimming with anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants. It will assist you in relieving sore throat and cold and may also boost up your immune system.
Satvic Foods' Herbal Immunity Kadha has ancient Indian spices that have shown anti-oxidant properties that build your body's defense by improving your immunity. Here are the ingredients we used to create a special Herbal Immunity Kadha for you.
Fennel Seeds (Saunf), Cumin Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Caraway Seeds (Ajwain), Turmeric, Cinnamon Stick, Dry Ginger Powder, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Whole Black Pepper, Cloves, Basil Leaves, Mint Leaves
How to take Satvic Foods' Herbal Immunity Kadha?
- Pour 200 ml water into the vessel
- Add 2.5mg or 1.2 tbsp of Satvic Foods’ Herbal Immunity Kadha into it
- Add jaggery, natural honey, or fresh lemon juice (as per taste) to it
- Heat until the scalding point
- Strain the water through a fine strainer
- Enjoy your Kadha :)
Benefits of taking Herbal Immunity KadhaHerbal Immunity Kadha is a blend of whole spices, clove, and dry ginger powder, which makes it much more flavorful. Herbal Immunity Kadha will assist you in relieving sore throat and cold and may also boost up your immune system.
- Mint Subjectively Improves Cold Symptoms
- Cardamom has antioxidants and cancer-fighting compounds
- Black peppers have anti-inflammatory properties, helps with digestion and nutrient absorption
- Cinnamon has powerful medicinal properties such as lowering the risk of diabetes and regulating blood sugar
- Dry Ginger helps reduce inflammation and improves digestion
- Help improve your immunity
- Help support respiratory health
Satvic Foods' Herbal Immunity Kadha powder is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. It is recommended to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before consuming any homemade immunity masala powders. Prepared under the same unit that processed nuts.