Pav Bhaji is one fast food that almost everyone loves. Indian Pav Bhaji is famous for its North Indian touch that adds spice and flavor to taste. With Indian Pav Bhaji Masala, we have tried to bring back that savory touch of Mumbai street food while maintaining all the nutritional values of Black Cardamom, Clove, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Jeera, and others remain intact.
Traditional Indian Pav Bhaji is cooked by adding green peas, cauliflower, tomatoes, and carrots. Satvic Foods' Indian Pav Bhaji Masala enhances the flavor and serves several health benefits.
We are using the following ingredients to make sure that you will get authenticated taste of Indian food when you make pav-bhaji at your home:
Coriander, Kashmiri Red Chili, Jeera, Indian Black Salt, Aniseeds (Saunf), Dry Mango Powder, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Clove, Black Cardamom, Indian Bay Leaves (Tej Patta)
Why use Indian Pav-Bhaji Masala?The ingredients of Satvic Foods' Indian Pav-bhaji masala are innumerable. The vegetables in pav-bhaji are easy to digest and contain all the nutrients that should be present in your daily meal. Satvic Foods' Indian Pav-bhaji masala give the following health benefits:
- Coriander is good for treating diabetes
Indian Bay leaves and Turmeric promotes digestion and enhances immunity
Cloves aid in digestion, fighting bacteria, and protects the liver
- Green Cardamom helps with stomach issues and heals ulcers
Pav Bhaji Recipe:
- Hallow fry 2 tbsp garlic paste
- Add 2 chopped onions in 2 tbsp oil. Cook till oil separates, add half cup curd
- Add 2 chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp Indian Pav Bhaji Masala, Chili Powder, and Salt (as per taste)
- Add 500 gms boiled vegetables like potatoes, green peas, cauliflower, capsicum. Cook and mash it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add a blob of butter, sprinkle chopped coriander leaves
- Serves with hot buttered pav :)
Satvic Foods' Indian Pav-Bhaji Masala is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. It is recommended to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before consuming any homemade masala powders. Prepared under the same unit that processed nuts.