Frequently Bought Together
Satvic Foods' Jeera Buttermilk Masala is a perfect blend of carefully chosen ingredients that not only enhance the flavor but also provide numerous health benefits.
Jeera, Rock Salt, Black Pepper, Dry Ginger, Black Cardamom, Green Cardamom, Salt
If you're looking for a delicious way to improve your digestion, then Jeera Buttermilk Masala is an excellent option for you. Jeera, or cumin seeds, contain essential oils that stimulate the salivary glands and enhance the digestive system's efficiency.
Black pepper and ginger, other ingredients of the masala, are known to boost metabolism and promote healthy digestion.
The benefits of this Jeera Buttermilk Masala go beyond digestion, as:
- It also supports strong bones and helps improve oral health.
- Black cardamom and green cardamom, present in the masala, contain essential minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium, which can improve bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- The antibacterial properties of these spices can help keep the mouth fresh and healthy.
- If you're looking to lower your cholesterol level, then Jeera Buttermilk Masala can also help. Rock salt, an ingredient in the masala, contains minerals like potassium and magnesium that may help reduce blood pressure levels and improve heart health.
- Black pepper, another ingredient, contains piperine, which can help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
In addition to the various health benefits, Satvic Foods' Jeera Buttermilk Masala is also high in protein, with 16g of protein per 100 gms. With only 290 Calories, it is a guilt-free way to add flavor and nutrition to your curd or yogurt. So, whether you're making buttermilk, raita, or any other dish, add a dash of Satvic Foods' Jeera Buttermilk Masala and enjoy the goodness of spices and health benefits.
How to add Satvic Foods' Jeera Buttermilk Masala to your curd?
- Take half a bowl of homemade curd or yogurt
- Add 1 tablespoon of Jeera Buttermilk Masala to it
- Add half a cup of water to it
- Stir it well
- Enjoy the refreshing Jeera Buttermilk at home :)
*If you are a vegan, you can use non-dairy milk such as almond milk to make the vegan curd.
Satvic Foods' Jeera Buttermilk Masala is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. It is recommended to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before consuming any homemade masala powders. Prepared under the same unit that processed nuts.
I use it daily in my raita. The aroma of this masala is so soothing, it makes my buttermilk extra refreshing. Totally recommend it.
thank you satvic
we recently ordered bulk products from satvic and they were kind enough to give jeera buttermilk masala for free. we started adding it in our raita and it has added the taste of it.
I love the flavour and taste of this amazing product. It's apt and perfect. I totally recommend. It's so satisfying and good for digestion.