Frequently Bought Together
Rajwadi Garam Masala by Satvic Foods is an exquisite blend of 30 different spices that brings a richness of flavors and nutrients to your everyday meals. This unique spice blend is prepared with great care and precision by combining these raw Indian seeds and herbs.
Coriander, Jeera, Carom Seeds, Cinnamon, Clove, Mace, Fenugreek Leaves, Black Pepper, Dry Ginger, Spearmint (Pudina) Leaves, Black Sesame Seeds, Green Cardamom, Stone Flower, Black Cardamom, Star Anise, Red Chillie, Shah-Jeera, White Pepper, Mustard, Indian Bay Leaves, Fennel Seeds, Curry Leaves, Peanut Oil, Long Pepper, Plain Salt, Black Chickpeas, Black Salt, Nagkesar, Nutmeg
What sets Rajwadi Garam Masala apart from other spice blends in the market is the way we prepare it. At Satvic Foods, we follow the traditional method of sun-drying our spices to retain their natural nutritional value. This not only enhances the flavor but also helps to preserve the richness of the spices. Our Rajwadi Garam Masala is perfect for those who want to add an authentic and unique taste to their meals while also enjoying the nutritional benefits of a blend of 30 different spices.
Benefits of Satvic Foods Rajwadi Garam Masala
- Aids digestion: The combination of various spices such as coriander, jeera, and carom seeds helps in improving digestion and relieving digestive issues.
- Boosts immunity: The blend of 30 spices makes Rajwadi Garam Masala rich in antioxidants, which help in boosting immunity and fight against diseases.
- Enhances flavor: The perfect blend of spices in Rajwadi Garam Masala adds a unique flavor to your dishes, making them even more delicious and appetizing.
- Promotes weight loss: Spices such as black pepper, dry ginger, and cinnamon have been known to promote weight loss by boosting metabolism and reducing appetite.
- Reduces inflammation: The combination of spices in Rajwadi Garam Masala has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help in reducing inflammation and pain in the body.
How to add Satvic Foods' Rajwadi Garam Masala to your curry?
Even a pinch of our Rajwadi Garam Masala makes any blended food flavorful. But if you are using it to make any spicy curries, veg curries, biryanis, paneer recipes, or meat curries (3 to 4 serving dish), then 1/2 to 3/4 tsp of our Rajwadi Garam Masala is recommended.
Satvic Foods' Rajwadi Garam Masala powder is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. It is recommended to consult with your doctor or nutritionist before consuming any homemade masala powders. Processed under the same unit that processed nuts.
Very good masala. I used it in multiple curries and dal, and each time the taste only enhanced. Very good product, loved it.
this is the first garam masala that we saw that has 30 ingredients! wao! simply good and tasty.
satvic.foods spacialises in ground masalas made from scratch with fresh ingredients. This garam masala is made from 18 different spices which are sun dried to maintain their aromatic flavours.
This Rajwadi garam masala adds very nice aroma and flavor in your favourite dishes.
Today made TADKA DAL using this garam masala. It was very nice and flavourful.
Im using rajwadi garam masala and it is so awesome..love the Aroma.. it enhances the flavour and taste of my dish.. adding it to any dish gives a very different taste ..
This masala was so delicious ..and the aroma of it smelt great and..it enhances the taste of any Indian receipie as if it was made for this purpose ..I am so impressed with this masala I tried this Rajwadi masala and I really like it..