How To Make Satvic Palak Paneer At Home | 5 Min Homemade Food Recipe
Who wouldn't agree that paneer recipes are to die for, especially if you're a vegetarian? Don't let anyone tell you that your options to enjoy tasty dishes are limited as a vegetarian. Watch your time fleet as you cook this Rajwadi Palak Paneer, which is really simple to prepare and delicious to taste. Enjoy it with chapatis, parathas, or rice.
1 bunch of well-blanched palak leaves, 1-inch ginger, 5-7 garlic cloves, 2 green chilies, paneer cubes, 3 teaspoons oil, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder, 4-5 cloves, and cardamom pods, 1 bay leaf, 2 medium onions finely chopped, 1 small tomato finely chopped, salt to taste, ½ cup water or as needed, ½ teaspoon Satvic Foods' Rajwadi Garam Masala, 1 tablespoon cream (optional).
Steps to follow
- Add the blanched leaves, ginger, garlic, and green chili to a blender with some water. Blend it to get a fine, smooth palak paste.
- Take a kadhai and add the oil. Then add the cumin seeds, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and bay leaf. Saute for a few seconds.
- Now add the onions and cook them well until they turn golden brown.
- Next, add the tomatoes and salt and cook until it turns soft and mushy. Salt helps to cook the tomatoes more quicker. Tomatoes add a slight sourness to the palak paneer and make it taste even better.
- Add the palak paste to the kadhai and cook well for a few minutes. Then add the water. Add water as much or as little as you like to keep the gravy's consistency according to your preference.
- Add the paneer cubes and mix well. Cook it for 7-10 minutes and turn off the stove.
- Add cream if you like, and add Satvic Foods' Rajwadi Garam Masala for an added flavor and aroma. Mix well. Your Rajwadi Palak Paneer is ready to be served with warm rice, chappatis, or parathas.
Benefits or Tips for Palak Paneer
Blanching the leaves helps retain their color and flavor, but if you want, you can simply wash and use them. If you over-blanch them, they'll lose their nutrients. Tomatoes are added to get a little sourness. If you don't have them, you can use lemon juice. Homemade paneer is a great source of protein, and it is obvious that greens are good for you. Hence, Rajwadi Palak Paneer makes for a filling and nourishing meal.