Benefits of Turmeric for Men: Indian Turmeric Curcumin's Benefits
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that are known to affect male health significantly. Whether used in cooking or making turmeric milk drinks, turmeric powder can help in battling fatigue, cellular wear and tear, and even protect from the common cold.
With therapeutic properties ranging from boosting immunity to being anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, turmeric is known as the spice king.
Here are eight of the most important benefits of turmeric for men:
- Curcumin can help reduce cholesterol, a fatty substance that builds up in arteries, and can also help to preserve the functions of the heart after a heart attack
- Turmeric or curcumin can combat the negative effects caused by smoking
- Curcumin can help in preventing the development of prostate cancer
- Can help in improving feelings of negativity, anxiety, and depression in men
- Curcumin can be used for treating erectile dysfunction, an embarrassing condition that can affect men of all ages
- Turmeric may help to protect the liver against all types of damage
- Can help men lose stubborn inches from their waistlines
- Men’s skin is around 20% thicker than women’s skin; therefore, incorporating turmeric powder into their daily diet can help men get rid of skin problems from within
How to Take Turmeric for Maximum Benefits
Turmeric can be taken in various ways. Turmeric powder can be used to prepare curries and can also be added with other potent Ayurvedic herbs to make Turmeric milk drink. The two main ingredients of Turmeric milk drink are turmeric and ginger, both of which have been consumed for centuries to achieve good health. However, the key is to make it right, using just the right amount of turmeric and other ingredients. But either due to our busy schedule or unavailability of resources, we skip adding this magical drink to our daily diet.
To make things simpler and reap the maximum turmeric and ginger health benefits, try out Satvic Foods Golden Milk Masala with all-natural ingredients. It is specially intended to make your everyday milk tastier and healthier.
So, enjoy all the health as mentioned above benefits and more by simply adding Satvic Foods Golden Milk Masala to your regular milk.
Turmeric dosage and Turmeric Side-effects
It must be noted that the magic of turmeric milk drink lies in its use and not abuse. According to an article in Healthline, overconsumption of Turmeric or turmeric powder can have adverse effects on our health. To know about turmeric dosage and turmeric side effects, you can go through the article.