Benefits of Walnuts: Importance of Eating Satvic Foods' Walnuts for Females
Walnuts are often called the ‘brain food,’ as they are rich in vitamins and minerals and help improve our brain functions. Hence, the benefits of eating Satvic Foods' walnut-added diet as a part of our daily intake are innumerable. Below are the top 10 importance of eating walnuts regularly-
- Contain Vitamin B, which can boost your energy levels
- Contains powerful antioxidants like Vitamin E, which makes our skin look healthy and supple
- Replete with essential fatty acids which can aid metabolism
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help in combating diseases like diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and atherosclerosis
- It encourage a healthy lipid supply as they are rich in omega-3 fats like alpha-linolenic acid and linolenic acid
- It is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, hence the benefits of walnut for females, especially those who are expecting mothers, are huge, as they help boost the development of a baby’s brain
- It contain high levels of biotin or Vitamin B7 and Vitamin E that give our hair and nails a healthy shine
- It is loaded with fiber, protein, and fat that helps you feel fuller for a long time and prevent you from binge eating
- It can help combat gut problems by nourishing gut microbiota and other health-promoting bacteria
- It may help pregnant women who are susceptible to high blood pressure reduce the risk of premature birth and low birth weight.
ALSO READ: CHRISTMAS RECIPES DESSERTS: SATVIC CHRISTMAS RECIPES INDIA
Ways to Intake Walnut On a Daily Basis
Like any other dry fruit, the cost of walnuts in India is quite high. Despite the benefits mentioned above, many of us may not be hyped about including these tree nuts in our diet due to the high cost of walnuts in India. So how to eat walnut regularly? Satvic Foods' Protein Dry Fruits Ball is the perfect answer for you.
A popular meal replacement protein-rich bar made with almonds, cashews, walnuts, dates, and several natural seeds that provide all the benefits of walnuts and much more. Satvic Foods' Protein Dry Fruits Balls have NO ADDED SUGAR and are made using non-dairy products that make it extra delicious, healthy, and the perfect option to add all the benefits of walnuts to your daily diet. Have them as a snack, a pre-workout meal, or to curb your sweet tooth, and you are good to go.
It is important to mention that walnuts or the other ingredients of the Protein Dry Fruits Balls may not suit everyone, especially those allergic to nuts. Satvic Foods' Protein Dry Fruits Ball is also not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and we recommend you consult with your doctor or nutritionist before consuming any homemade masala powders or bars.
Other Important Benefits of Walnuts
To call walnuts nutritious food may be a bit of an understatement. The benefits mentioned above and the importance of walnuts are just the beginning of supporting our health. Healthline has curated some more benefits of walnuts in their article. We highly recommend you to check it out.
ALSO READ: 10 WAYS TO INCREASE CHILDREN’S IMMUNITY: BEST SATVIC FOODS TO INCREASE IMMUNITY
In addition to all these, there are hundreds of other important benefits of consuming walnuts. Just do consider the fact that the overeating of anything is not good for anyone.