Natural Home Remedies for Body Pain with Satvic Foods in 2023
Natural home remedies for body pain can be lifesavers, especially for those who stay away from over-the-counter medicines. Consuming painkillers as a remedy for body pain is usually our standard practice. However, it is not the long-term solution.
But, many Indian home remedies for body pain can effectively treat and provide quick relief. You can easily find those ingredients at home, or buy them from the market at an affordable price. They are safe to use and consume.In this blog, we will look at some natural home remedies for body pain you can try to relieve your pain.
5 Amazing Natural Remedies for Body Pain
Most of the natural remedies are not new but have been used for decades to solve body pain problems. However, do consult a professional if your case is more serious.
- Epsom salt soak: One of the most traditional natural home remedies for body pain and sore muscles is a relaxing bath with Epsom salts. Epsom salts are high in magnesium and sulfates and get easily absorbed through the skin. They provide quick relief of pain. They also help lower inflammation, reduce muscle spasms, and relax tense tissues. You can add Epsom salt to your bathwater and soak or shower with it.
- Cherry Juice: Cherry juice is one of the best body pain remedies that can help reduce inflammation. Consuming unsweetened cherry juice regularly can effectively treat muscle pain and peripheral neuropathy. Another benefit of this juice is that it can also help women lose weight after pregnancy.
- Apple cider vinegar: With its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, it is another natural body ache remedy that can provide relief. Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a little honey into a glass of warm water and drink it twice for at least 2-3 days for best results. You can also soak yourself in warm water with 2 cups of apple cider vinegar to help soothe your body pain.
- Mustard Oil: Mustard oil is inherently warm. Massaging the body with warm mustard oil can help warm and retain body heat. It can also radically improve blood circulation in the body. After massaging, let the body soak the oil for at least 30 minutes before washing it off. Doing this once every day can help get rid of persistent body pain.
- Satvic Foods’ Herbal Immunity Kadha: Kadha is a traditional Indian home remedy to boost the body’s natural immunity and help relieve body pain, cough, cold, and seasonal flu. But in this modern, fast-paced world, we seem to have forgotten its importance or do not have the time to make it at home.
This is why Satvic Foods brings Satvic Foods’ Herbal Immunity Kadha. Made with some of the best Indian herbs and spices, Satvic Foods’ Herbal Immunity Kadha is a natural immunity booster and the best remedy for body pain, fever, and sore throat. Loaded with antioxidants, it can also effectively cure cough and cold.
Try Satvic Foods’ Herbal Immunity Kadha to become more active with increased immunity!
Natural Remedies for Body Pain with Satvic Foods
Natural remedies for body pain can be extremely helpful if you want to become more active in your daily routine. Unless there is an underlying medical condition, body pain can be effectively treated at home.
Also, you can incorporate other changes in your life including adding more Indian superfoods to improve health, exercising, and practicing mindfulness. With Satvic Food products, you can curate the perfect diet for yourself. From chai masala in the morning to garam masala in dinner meals, Satvic Foods has got you covered!
We hope these simple, inexpensive, and readily available natural remedies help you get quick relief from body pain.Try Satvic Foods’ natural spices today to add more nutrients and flavor to your recipes!