SATVIC FOODS’ HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE
Homemade peanut butter is a great way to avoid the chemicals and artificial ingredients of commercial peanut butter and still enjoy all the health benefits of the latter.
When buying commercial peanut butter, you will come across a long list of ingredients that are hard to pronounce, and ones we know are not good for our health.
Hydrogenated oils, sugars, and food colorings are some added ingredients in store-bought peanut butter that can adversely affect our health when consumed for a prolonged period.
However, that’s not the case if you use natural ingredients in your homemade peanut butter recipes. Opting for naturally produced homemade peanut butter saves you from consuming harmful components with nothing to offer but taste.
5 Incredible Health Benefits of Homemade Peanut Butter
Homemade peanut butter recipes are tasty as well as nutritious. So, in this blog, let’s go over some of the health benefits of homemade peanut butter and how it can be added to your diet.
- Heart-Healthy Fats: Homemade peanut butter contains zero saturated fats, ensuring your heart is safe, strong, and pumping blood normally. The unsaturated fats in them also help lower bad cholesterol in the body. Consuming healthy peanut butter is one of the best things you can do for your heart.
Satvic Foods’ Cashew Peanut Butter is unsweetened creamy butter made with all-natural dry fruits with great nutritional value. It contains no trans fats to keep your heart healthy.
Try the ultimate goodness of homemade Satvic Foods’ Cashew Peanut Butter!
- Prevents Cancer: It may help prevent cancer. One of the most significant discoveries related to peanut butter nutrition is its ability to prevent certain cancers, especially the colon, breast, and prostate. Peanut butter contains beta-sitosterol, a substance known to control the formation and spread of cancerous cells in the body.
- Alternative to Sugar: Peanut butter has a naturally sweet and salty flavor. Hence, homemade peanut butter can be used instead of sugar to make healthy dishes such as peanut butter besan laddoos, peanut butter banana muffins, and baked foods.
- Improves Sleep: As an ideal midnight snack, homemade peanut butter can help improve sleep as it is rich in the amino acid tryptophan, which helps regulate the sleep hormones like serotonin and melatonin.
- Excellent Protein Source: As a rich, healthy protein source, you may add homemade peanut butter to a vegetarian diet for muscle building. It also contains other nutrients like vitamin B3, B6, magnesium, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids, which help strengthen bones and promote muscle growth.
- Helps control Blood Sugar Levels: Peanuts help control fasting blood sugars and postprandial levels (after a meal). Another reason why peanut diets help control blood sugar is that they are rich in magnesium.
- Aids in weight loss: Although peanut's calories are high, the good news is some of the fat in peanuts is resistant to digestion and is not fully absorbed by the body. The fiber and protein content in peanuts promote feelings of satiety and may also result in higher resting energy expenditure, increasing overall calorie burn.
- May Lower the Risk of Gallstones: Undissolved cholesterol in the body accumulates inside the gallbladder, known as gallstones. Peanuts help control blood cholesterol levels, reducing the risk of developing gallstones.
- Boosts brain Health: Peanuts are high in vitamins E and B, called niacin, which has been shown to reduce the rate of cognitive decline in older adults. Although supplements are available, a high vitamin E intake through foods like peanuts benefits by reducing or delaying the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease and Dementia.
- Improves Vision: When it comes to improving eye health, green leafy vegetables and peanuts go hand in hand. The zinc in peanuts helps your body produce vitamin A, promoting eye health. Also, the high amount of vitamin E in peanuts helps slow down age-related macular degeneration and cataract formation.
What are some Best Peanut Butter Recipes?
When making at home, you can add your favorite ingredients to your homemade peanut butter recipe and make different variations. The one you like the most is the best for you!
If you like almonds, you can toss in a handful of almonds in your recipe and make almond peanut butter for yourself.
With Satvic Foods’ Almond Peanut Butter, you will get the richness of homemade peanut butter with a perfect crunchy mix of premium almonds and pistachios. It has an ideal protein blend of up to 30g per 100g to meet your daily protein requirements.
Try the delicious crunchy delight of Satvic Foods’ Almond Peanut Butter now!
Satvic Foods’ range of Homemade Peanut Butter
Now that you know what health benefits homemade peanut butter offers, don’t wait to try the fantastic range at Satvic Foods’. They are made with premium dry fruits, handpicked with safety and processed purely.
If you still need a little more convincing, consider the following:
No oil- Satvic Foods peanut butter does not contain added oils. The natural oils of peanuts, almonds, cashews, and hazelnuts give them a smooth consistency.
Tastes excellent– The jaggery content used in Satvic Foods’ homemade peanut butter enhances the taste of your smoothies, shakes, and whole-grain food.
You know the ingredients– Like all our products, you will find the complete list of Satvic Foods peanut butter ingredients on our website. So, you know exactly what goes into making your peanut butter.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab this superfood – that provides you with a healthy dose of energy that lasts throughout the day.
Try Satvic Foods’ peanut butter range to enjoy the health benefits more deliciously!