Are you suffering from Dandruff? A proper hair wash can be the ideal solution for you. However, without a holistic dandruff treatment, changing your hair wash will only solve half the problem.
Dandruff-free hair is a dream for many. After all, no one likes flakes, especially when they are on your head. Nevertheless, before we dive into the hair wash process, let us discuss a little about what causes dandruff in the first place. An itchy scalp with flakes is the hallmark sign of this condition.
If you have black hair, these symptoms are likely to be more visible. It may also cause other symptoms like greasy patches on the scalp and tingling skin in some cases. While there are many expensive hair wash products and dandruff treatment therapy available out there, here are some natural remedies that can be just effective to get a dandruff free hair:
- Massage your scalp with coconut oil and lemon juice (2:1 ratio) 20 minutes before shampoo. Coconut oil will nourish your hair, while lemon juice will take care of the dandruff
- In case you have an oily scalp, massage your hair with aloe vera gel and wash it off after 20 minutes
- Begin your hair wash process with lukewarm water to open up the cuticles on your scalp and end with a cold rinse to close the cuticles. This will clean your hair thoroughly
- Instead of using blow dryers, let your hair air dry
- Use an organic shampoo free from chemicals and contains herbs like Shikakai, Amla, and Reetha. These are potent Ayurvedic herbs that can help attain dandruff-free, shiny black hair
- Get proper sleep. Lack of sleep creates stress which can aggravate dandruff
- Do not share your comb with anyone
- Cover your hair while traveling
- Follow a proper, nutritious diet
- Maintain proper hygiene
Satvic Foods' Shikakai Hair Therapy
Made with the goodness of Shikakai, Reetha, Amla, Brahmi, Nagarmotha, and some of the few oldest traditional Ayurvedic hair care ingredients, Satvic Foods' Shikakai Hair Therapy powder will strengthen your hair while effectively reducing your dandruff problem.
The herbal formulation of these potent herbs will help in getting rid of the excess oil without affecting the natural oil of the scalp. This therapy powder can inhibit the growth of dandruff and other infections, giving you dandruff-free hair, that is healthy, shiny, and bouncy.
Satvic Foods' Shikakai Hair Therapy does not lather up so much, but it works better than any chemical-based shampoo out there. Try it for yourself to know the difference.
Importance of Using Non-Chemical Filled Hair Product
According to an article by Mayoclinic, dandruff although an embarrassing problem is not contagious. We hope these home remedies and hair wash techniques help you attain dandruff-free hair that is naturally healthy and shiny in no time.