5 Hair-Care Tips to Combat Dry Hair: Improve Hair Health Using Satvic Ways
Winter is almost here! So are hair problems like dry scalp, dry hair, hair breakage, split ends, and hair fall. The low moisture in the air can make your hair dehydrated, causing dry hair that is more prone to breakage. It becomes difficult for us to take care of our dry scalp in winter due to our busy schedules. We tend to go for expensive chemical-laden hair products touted as the best hair shampoo in the market, ignoring the harmful, long-term effects of the chemical. So, what is the solution, you may ask? Don’t worry – Satvic Foods has got a solution.
If you are looking for ways to improve hair health this winter, try these tips to combat dry scalp in winter and let your hair grow naturally long and lustrous-
- Cover Your Hair When Outside: It will not only protect your hair from the dry, cold winds but also stop moisture from evaporating into the air, keeping hair hydrated for longer hours
- Use lukewarm water for hair instead of hot water as they tend to open your hair cuticles, allowing essential moisture to escape, giving you dry hair that is more prone to breakage.
- Limit the use of straighteners, curlers, and blow dryers as they strip your Hair of its essential oils and may cause permanent damage to your hair strands
- Don't go out with wet hair, as the dry weather can dehydrate and tangle your hair.
- Use chemical-free products that contain Shikakai, Reetha, Amla, and Brahmi, as they are potent ingredients of Ayurveda that provide essential nutrients to your hair and scalp.
ALSO READ: INDIAN HOME REMEDIES FOR SILKY HAIR: SHIKAKAI’S BENEFITS TO GET SHINY HAIR AT HOME
Satvic Foods Ways to improve hair health this winter
Ayurveda can be the perfect solution for all your hair woes. Incorporating ingredients like Amla, Reetha, and Shikakai in your hair-care routine can bring about magical changes to your tresses. These potent Ayurvedic herbs can prevent dry scalp, stop hair fall, and make hair grow naturally long, giving it that added shine.
But how can you get hold of these ingredients, make a concoction, and manage to use them in your busy schedule? We hear you! Satvic Foods' Shikakai Hair Therapy can be the best option in this regard. Made with the goodness of Shikakai, Reetha, Amla, Brahmi, Nagarmotha, and some of the few oldest traditional Ayurvedic hair care natural ingredients, this powder therapy will not only clean your scalp but also strengthen your hair from the roots, making it soft and shiny. So, make sure to give Satvic Foods' Shikakai Hair Therapy a try this winter.
Important Tips to Consider to Improve Hair Health
Good hair can boost the confidence we need in our daily lives. Hence, taking care of them is important. Looking after our overall health and hygiene, a good diet, regular exercise, and a proper sleep schedule are equally important when getting rid of dry hair problems and getting healthy hair. Healthline also suggests a few home remedies that can help reduce the dryness of your hair.
ALSO READ: 5 HEALTH BENEFITS OF CARDAMOM THAT WILL SURPRISE YOU
Have a gorgeous hair day, and do not worry about your hair – leave it to Satvic Foods’ Shikakai Hair Therapy – it will take good care of your hair during the winter season.